Whoever will recite this garland of the names of Durga the reliever of difficulties.
• jai Mata Di
• Saanche Darbar Ki Jai
• Sachiyan Jottan Vaali Mata Tere Sadaa Hee Jai
• Unche Pahado wali Mata Ten Sadaa Hee Jai
• Bol Saanchey Darbar Ki Jai
• Garb jun waliMata Ten Sadaa Hee Jai
• Sarvatra Da Bhalaa Karan Vaali Mata Ten Sadaa Hee Jai
• Sare Sansaar Vich Shanti Deyn Vaali Mata Ten Sada Hee Jai
Why do we ring the bell?
The ringing of the bell produces what is regarded as an auspicious sound. It produces the sound Om, the universal name of the Lord. There should
be auspiciousness within and without, to gain the vision of the Lord who is all-auspiciousness.
Even while doing the ritualistic aarati, we ring the bell. It is sometimes accompanied by the auspicious sounds of the conch and other musical instruments.
An added significance of ringing the bell, conch and other instruments is that they help drowned any inauspicious or irrelevant noises and comments that might disturb or distract the worshippers in their devotional ardour, concentration and inner peace.